Join the Youth Leadership Council and help wishes come true while engaging with like-minded students in your community!
We will start accepting applications for the 2019 YLC class in August 2018. We are looking for elite, dedicated, hard-working and passionate students to join our Youth Leadership Council (YLC). Students must be in grades 9-12 in the 2018-2019 school year and be able to commit to attending monthly meetings January-August 2019.
YLC gives students the opportunity to:
- Learn more about philanthropy, teamwork and leadership
- Volunteer with a world renowned organization
- Help give back to children with life-threatening medical conditions right in their local community
- Network with local business professionals and learn skills to use in life and their professional career
- Plan and organize an event catering to wish kids and their families. Learn more at festivalofwishes.org!
Who do you know that would be a great addition to the Make-A-Wish Youth Leadership Council?
To nominate a student and get more information contact:
Kids for Wish Kids Manager
Please check back later for 2019 application info.