We takes very seriously our responsibility to steward supporter contributions wisely. Our fundraising efforts, fiscal practices, and business operations all are designed to support a single purpose: to grant wishes that change lives.
Fiscal Year 2015 In Review:
- 73% of every donated dollar received by Make-A-Wish Colorado went to support wish-granting/program services.
- Make-A-Wish Colorado is a three-star rating from Charity Navigator, an accredited charity of the Better Business Bureau and a GuideStar Exchange Silver Participant
- FY 2015 Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 Form 990
- Total number of wishes granted (from 1983-2015): 4,659
- Granted 240 wishes to kids with life-threatening medical conditions across the entire state of Colorado
- Helped with 50 wish assists (helped other chapters fulfill wishes in Colorado)
- Average cost of a wish: $7,500.00
Fiscal Year 2014 In Review:
- Granted 250 wishes to kids across the entire state of Colorado.
- 79% of every donated dollar received by Make-A-Wish Colorado went to support wish-granting/program services. Make-A-Wish Colorado received a four-star rating from Charity Navigator, and accreditation from the BBB and GuideStar.
- FY 2014 Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Form 990
How Your Gift is Spent:
- Make-A-Wish Colorado is committed to stretching every dollar received to affect as many wish kids as possible. When it comes to our wish kids, we do everything possible to make sure their once-in-a-lifetime wish experience is fun, memorable and very special.
*Fiscal year runs from September to August for Make-A-Wish Colorado.