Through relationships with the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America, many national businesses help make wishes come true right here in Colorado. Current national supporters include:
- Disney - Over the past 29 years, The Walt Disney Company has contributed more than $7 million in cash and in-kind donations annually.
- Macy’s - The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a national beneficiary for Macy’s Thanks for Sharing program and the beneficiary for Macy’s Believe, an inspirational campaign that generates funds from Macy’s through children’s letters to Santa.
- Avis - Through its Trying Harder to Drive Wishes program, Avis accommodates the rental car needs of the thousands of wish families each year that travel to dream locations across around the world. Additionally, Avis customers help the Make-A-Wish Foundation share the power of a wish® through promotions designed to generate additional rental credits for the Foundation.
- Delta - Delta’s compassionate and philanthropic spirit is evident through its SkyWish program, where the airline and its members donate frequent flier miles to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- UnitedHealth Group - UnitedHealth Group has renewed its commitment to help bring hope, strength and joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions by pledging $3 million to the Make-A-Wish Foundation over the next three years.
For a complete listing of national supporters, click here.